Interested in Joinig Us:
Smart Ways is hiring female tutors for small groups of children by using cognitive development methods.
Training will be provided to selected candidates.
Tutor required skills and qualifications:
- Excellent in English
- Experience of working with children in learning environment.
- Proven assessment and cognitive skills.
- Ability and flexibility to work in shift patterns.
- Ability of managing challenging behavior.
- Good interpersonal and practical skills, being able to work as part of a team.
- Good listener.
- A positive, flexible and creative outlook with the determination to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work on own initiative, manage time and workload.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding, knowledge and skills in valuing diversity.
Academic Qualifications: A relevant Level of attested degree is essential.
Special Requirements: Passion for developing children is a plus
A satisfactory Criminal Record Bureau disclosure is required.
Those who are interested please send your CV to email@example.com